Magnesium Deficiency is a SERIOUS PROBLEM. Eighty percent (80%) of us are deficient, which means that probably includes YOU.
In this day and age, our bodies are crying for Magnesium…
Magnesium deficiency may be the most common nutritional problem in the industrialized world today, yet it is the single MOST IMPORTANT MINERAL for maintaining electrical balance and metabolism in our cells. It is responsible for over 350 critical enzymatic actions in our body!From immune response, metabolizing fats, carbs, amino acids, nervous & muscular support, proper cardiac & brain function, blood sugar, blood pressure, energy & protein synthesis, the formation of strong bones & teeth, cellular health, etc.
And the list goes on and on... and ON!
Yet, nearly every one of us is chronically deficient, some of us - severely.
SO HOW COULD THIS BE?
Well, when you look at some of the main causes of the deficiency of Magnesium below, it's not hard to see why it's become a problem of such epidemic proportions.
Causes of Magnesium Deficiency:
- PRESCRIPTION DRUGS: Almost all prescription drugs lead to a depletion in Magnesium.
- CONVENTIONAL GRAIN-FED MEAT & DAIRY: The massive use of growth hormones and high-grain diets results in severe nutritional deficiency, especially of Magnesium. Choose grass-fed meats and dairy instead! (Almost ALL meat products – beef and chicken - in SA are grain-fed)
- SOIL DEPLETION: The quality of our soil has deteriorated from the acidic build-up and use of fertilizers that contain large amounts of Potassium. This results in lower Magnesium in fresh produce than ever before.
- PESTICIDES, GMO'S & OTHER TOXICITIES: Magnesium is crucial for detoxification in our bodies. Because of today's never ending source of toxicities, more Magnesium is vital.
- SUGAR & ALCOHOL: Both sugar and alcohol increase Magnesium excretion through our urine. Though we are consuming large amounts of sugar and alcohol as a people, our bodies do not retain Magnesium.
- HEAVY METALS: Today, from fish, processed packaging, dental fillings, vaccinations, chlorinated water, etc... Heavy metals are a very serious problem. Magnesium is a key protection against these poisons, and alternatively is depleted in the presence of their toxicity - found in all of us. Evidence suggests a deficiency in Magnesium also leads to further deposits of metals in the brain - leading to Alzheimer's, MS, Parkinson's, and other neurological diseases.
- HIGH CALCIUM: Calcium is VERY high in todays diet, and is out of balance with magnesium. Excess calcium blocks proper Magnesium absorption in our bodies, as reported in numerous studies.
- FLUORIDATED WATER: Fluoride binds with Magnesium, making it unavailable to our body and unable to perform it's needed functions.
- ACID RAIN: Acid rain, which contains nitric-acid, causes a chemistry change in the soil, and leads to abnormal acidity. This causes Magnesium depletion in whatever grows.
- WHEAT & GRAINS: Originally high in Magnesium, our grains have been so refined that Magnesium is lost from the refining process.
As you can see, it's easy to process why EVERYONE is largely affected! What's worse is... you can't even get a routine blood test to check your levels.
Because studies have shown - Blood Tests Prove Unreliable!
Here's the PROBLEM with blood testing for magnesium...
Less than 1% of the Magnesium in our body is actually found in the blood serum! Approximately one-quarter is found in muscle tissue, and three-fifths in bone...Yet, blood serum is most commonly utilized for Magnesium status!
It's a pretty inaccurate way of trying to see where your magnesium levels are really at. Luckily, a real deficiency isn't too hard to identify... Early signs of magnesium deficiency include loss of appetite, headache, nausea, fatigue, and weakness.
Symptoms that indicate a Magnesium deficiency:
|Anxiety and panic attacks||Asthma||Blood clots|
|Insomnia||Kidney disease||Liver disease|
|Migraine||Musculoskeletal conditions (fibromyalgia, cramps, chronic back pain, etc.)||Nerve problems|
|Obstetrics and gynecology (PMS, infertility, and preeclampsia)||Osteoporosis||Raynaud’s syndrome|
An ongoing magnesium deficiency can lead to more serious symptoms, including:
|Numbness and tingling||Muscle contractions and cramps||Seizures|
|Personality changes||Abnormal heart rhythms||Coronary spasms|
Remember that stress can cause your body to consume larger than normal amounts of certain minerals including magnesium, leading to a deficiency even if you "think" you eat plenty of magnesium rich foods.
Make sure to take a Miracle Magnesium supplement daily - YOU CAN FIX IT.